Monday, July 22, 2013

12:53 AM
song list glee season 4
3
(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party!)
A Change Would Do You Good
A Thousand Years, Pt. 2
Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)
All or Nothing
All That Jazz
Americano / "Dance Again"[nb 1]
Anything Could Happen
At the Ballet
Ave Maria
Baby Got Back
Barely Breathing
Beauty School Dropout
Being Alive
Being Good Isn't Good Enough
Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
Born to Hand Jive
Boys / "Boyfriend"
Bring Him Home
Busters Get Popped
Bye Bye Bye / "I Want It That Way"
Call Me Maybe
Celebrity Skin
Centerfold / "Hot in Herre"
Chasing Pavements
Clarity
Closer
Cold Hearted
Come See About Me
Come What May
Copacabana
Crazy / "(You Drive Me) Crazy"
Creep
Dark Side
Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend / "Material Girl"
Diva
Don't Dream It's Over
Don't Speak
Don't Stop Believin'
Don't Stop Me Now
Everybody Hurts
Everybody Talks
Everybody Wants to Rule the World
Everytime
Feliz Navidad
Footloose
For Once in My Life
Gangnam Style
Getting Married Today
Gimme More
Girl on Fire
Give Your Heart a Break
Greased Lightnin'
Hall of Fame
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Heroes
Higher Ground
Hold It Against Me
Holding Out for a Hero
Homeward Bound / "Home"
Hopelessly Devoted to You
How to Be a Heartbreaker
Hung Up
I Don't Know How to Love Him
I Love It
I Only Have Eyes for You
I Still Believe / "Super Bass"
I Wish
In Your Eyes
It's Time
Jingle Bell Rock
Juke Box Hero
Just Can't Get Enough
Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)
Let's Have a Kiki / "Turkey Lurkey Time"[nb 1][nb 2]
Little Girls
Live While We're Young
Locked Out of Heaven
Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee
Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee (Reprise)
Love Song
Make No Mistake, She's Mine
Mamma Mia
Mine
More Than Words
My Prerogative
Never Say Never
New York State of Mind
Next to Me
No Scrubs
Nutbush City Limits
O Holy Night
Oh Hanukkah
Old Time Rock and Roll / "Danger Zone"
Oops!... I Did It Again
Outcast
Over the River and Through the Wood / "She'll Be Coming 'Round the Mountain"
Rainbow Connection
Say
Shout
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
Sister Christian
Some Nights
Somethin' Stupid[nb 1]
Superman
Superstition
Teenage Dream (Acoustic Version)
Tell Him
The Bitch Is Back / "Dress You Up"
The First Noël
The Longest Time
The Scientist
The Star-Spangled Banner
The Way You Look Tonight / "You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile"
There Are Worse Things I Could Do
This Is the New Year
To Love You More
Torn
Unchained Melody
Uptight (Everything's Alright)
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
Wannabe
We Will Rock You
We've Got Tonite
Whistle
White Christmas
Wings
Womanizer
You Are the Sunshine of My Life
You Have More Friends Than You Know
Your Song
You're All I Need to Get By
You're All the World to Me
You're the One That I Want
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'