Wednesday, February 19, 2014

3:22 PM

@onedirection @Real_Liam_Payne @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @NiallOfficial congratulations guys! I love you so much <3
 Daniela Styles✌ ‏@danielac_cc  sekarang
@onedirection I'm very proud of you guys congratulations for the 2 brits, I love you so much♡
"@frixionofficial: Congratulations @onedirection :) #BRITsOneDirection" thankyou♬
im so proud of my boys. two whole brits. im so happy for them. congratulations boys! @onedirection
“@SallyTimpson: Congratulations @onedirection on the 2 Brits #BritAwards2014 pic.twitter.com/JZp9dyNCDO”😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
"@BRITAwards: Congratulations @onedirection - the winners of BRITs Global Success Award for a second year #BRITs2014 pic.twitter.com/IDPCoAg90O"
congratulations! the best rewards for you are the best, many congratulations guys
@onedirection congratulations boys, you deserve it! So damn proud, love you all Xx
 pls vote link in bio ‏@snugglllenarry  sekarang
Congratulations! @onedirection
Yay yay yay. Congratulations @onedirection!!! I'm so so SO proud of you baes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Congratulations @onedirection 😱😱😱😱 ohhh @Harry_Styles πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤️❤️πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’“
#BRITs2014  @onedirection Congratulations!
@onedirection Congratulations! You win, there is no doubt, you deserved that. Best song ever it the best! I'm very proud, I love you♥ xxx26
“@BRITAwards: Congratulations @onedirection - the winners of BRITs Global Success Award for a second year #BRITs2014 pic.twitter.com/ADtbtugwQL”
Congratulations @onedirection @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @Real_Liam_Payne @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik #BRITs2014 global success best video
Congratulations to my beautiful angels<3 @onedirection I'm sooo proud of you guys :') #ProudDirectionerHere pic.twitter.com/hmn3rlWM9F
@onedirection congratulations!!! My babys!!!! Sabia!!! Se lo merecen waoh harry en el bano y yo en clases!!!!! Pero igual queria verlos!!!
#BRITsOneDirection  @onedirection    Congratulations! You deserve more than a prize, I'm very proud of you, congratulations ONE DIRECTION!
@onedirection Congratulations for the brits! You're so big and we're really proud of you, you made it! Love you <3
I really need to go to sleep,, like right now.....and Congratulations for One Direction for winning 2 award..we are really proud of you
@onedirection Congratulations for BRITs Awards!!! :')
@onedirection Congratulations! You win, there is no doubt, you deserved that. Best song ever it the best! I'm very proud, I love you♥ xxx24
“@1DFAMlLY: Congratulations @OneDirection who have won British Video BSE #BRITs2014 pic.twitter.com/VXdkqEj21a”ILTSM,they'll never know...
@onedirection Congratulations! You win, there is no doubt, you deserved that. Best song ever it the best! I'm very proud, I love you♥ xxx23
@onedirection Congratulations! You win, there is no doubt, you deserved that. Best song ever it the best! I'm very proud, I love you♥ xxx21
@NiallOfficial Congratulations directioner me and I am very proud of you and your accomplishments CONGRATULATIONS Love One Direction Forever
@BRITAwards Congratulations @onedirection - the winners of BRITs Global Success Award for a second year #BRITs2014 pic.twitter.com/yVMiFRGaZN
Congratulations, @onedirection !!!!!!!!!!!! :)
My god.. My god.. Em relação a 1d.. Congratulations @onedirection @NiallOfficial @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @Louis_Tomlinson
@onedirection Congratulations on two winnings tonight ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! You desrve it :D
Congratulations! @onedirection
@onedirection congratulations men ♥
Congratulations, couldn't tell how much I'm proud of you ❤️ @onedirection
@onedirection @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson @Real_Liam_Payne @zaynmalik congratulations you guys deserve it I love you 😘😘😘
Congratulations @OneDirection who have won British Video for 'Best Song Ever.' Awarded by you #BRITs2014 pic.twitter.com/LhFc6lzwDq
Ella eyre, rudimental, Bastille and disclosure were amazing tonight! and congratulations to me fave boys @onedirection #BRITs2014
@onedirection congratulations! I love you so much <3
"@SimonCowell: Congratulations One D! Global success of the year. So happy for you." @onedirection
Congratulations to @onedirection  πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬
CONGRATULATIONS @onedirection IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYSπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•